Welcome to Mission Square!
We hope you enjoy your stay here. Following is a brief list of community information, rules, and regulations you'll need to be aware of and follow.
- You may register for the website to be listed in the member directory and receive e-mails related to events happening in Mission Square. Your access will be limited to the public areas for the site. The Members Only page is restricted to owners only.
- You are welcome to attend any of our events held in the pool and Ramada area. Visit our calendar page for upcoming events.
- Please drive slowly! The speed limit is 15 MPH.
- There is no parking allowed on streets or in driveways. Use the garage in the townhome you are renting or temporarily use guest parking.
- What are the pool rules?
ALL GATES TO BE LOCKED AT ALL TIMES POOL HOURS **WEATHER PERMITTING:
- SUMMER SEASON: APRIL 1st, - OCTOBER 31st 6 AM to 11 PM
- WINTER SEASON: NOV 1st - MARCH 31st 8am - 8pm
- COUNTY ORDINANCE ACCESS TO THE POOL/RAMADA AREA IS PROHIBITED WHEN POOL IS COVERED, GATES WILL BE LOCKED
- OCCUPANCY RESTRICTED TO MISSION SQUARE RESIDENTS AND THEIR GUESTS ONLY
- NO GLASS OF ANY KIND PERMITTED IN ENTIRE POOL/RAMADA AREA - INFRACTIONS MAY RESULT IN FINE
- NO BALLOONS ARE ALLOWED
- PLEASE KEEP NOISE LEVELS TO A MINIMUM - BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR NEIGHBORS
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AND PROPERLY SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 7 ALLOWED IN THE HOT TUB
- NO SKATES, SKATEBOARDS (OR SIMILAR DEVICES), SCOOTERS OR BICYCLES ALLOWED IN POOL AREA
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA
- NO SMOKING INSIDE GATES OR WITHIN 25’ OF THE ENTRANCES. Smoke-free Arizona Act 36-601.01
- MESA POLICE DEPARTMENT NON-EMERGENCY NUMBER: 480-644-2211 - THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY - EMERGENCY DIAL 911
- No glass bottles, dishes, or containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area at any time!
- We have a quiet little community...please be considerate of your neighbors.